Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 November 2010

Day 2, 11am

Woken up by MOD to the news England were bowled out for 260, reliably informed by MIH that Bell topped scored so the bet didnt come to fruition.

I'm joined in my bed by PB to get his thoughts on the first days play...

REA: So PB, what did you make of Englands start to the Ashes?

PB: (deep breath) I wont lie to you, it's a disappointing start. I had faith in the boys and they've let me down.  On a seperate note, that handsfree can opener looks amazing, and theres a fit bird in this advert too!

REA: Thanks for that, can you give me your opinion on the 1st hours play

PB: I'm afraid I cant, I was otherwise engaged.

Well thanks for the informative interview PB, I look forward to picking your brains throughout the series.

Join me later for more indepth analysis of the first day, with an exclusive interview from MOD.

goodbye for now, scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment